1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kicking People To Make Room in a Squad

Discussion in 'Squad - General Discussion' started by 0ddJob, Nov 7, 2017.

1. 0ddJob

IT Admin
    Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    Hey Guys,

It can be very frustrating sometimes, you get in a squad and grab a kit, communicate with the SL / Squaddies then you get kicked from the squad to make room for someones mate.

For instance I was kicked from a squad with only 10sec to go until roll out and all the other squads were full, which was a little annoying.

I also get that Clan Mates or even just mates want to play together but then they could lock the squad until all their people arrive.

I'm not complaining just opening up a discussion about it.

0ddie

2. Kozak

Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    There isn't really any way about it in all honesty.
    I mean, I've done it before, kicked people from my squad to make room for friends. Its just preference, you'd rather have better squad communication with friends over randoms in Pub.
    Now I'm not saying that its completely the right thing to do, but locking a squad to wait for friend too early (and if you don't have enough friends to make up a full squad) can mean by the time its rollout you only have half a squad + your friends. Its better to just get it full, and kick the people you don't feel you need for your friends/clan mates.
    A good example is if you have squad members that do not communicate within that first 100 seconds of prep time, Boot em for your friends. 100 seconds gives in Rando in a Pub game, plenty of time to communicate and be apart of the squad.
    In your case I see that your communicating and still get kicked. Well sometimes thats just the luck of the draw. But with Clans in any game, randoms in Pub will always get the kick for their friends or clanmates.

3. LOVE_MY_308

Donator

Electro-mechanical engineer
    Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    I too have had the same been kicked out of squads due to other friends or clan members being added into the squad, I take a different approach thou, I am even more keen to do better in game so they can realise that it may have been a mistake kicking me. But i do get the frustration when a game is about to start your already behind with spawns and your new SL has already explained the plan and you miss it.
    Like Kozak said it is unfortunate but SL's will decide who they wish to keep and those who will get booted, It hasn't deterred me from joining clan squads and if i get kicked meh join someone else. After a while of playing i have identified SL's that will do it and just wont join their squad.

4. TOG|shotalot

Donator

Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    I have padded leathers so I can take kicks