- Multiple accounts are forbidden on this forum; this also entails account sharing.
- If you are caught using an alternate account or sharing an account with another person or a user who was banned, you will be temporarily banned. If you continue to share an account with another person or a user who was banned, you will be permanently banned without any warning.
- If you forgot your password, but can't reset it because your email has changed since your last visit, please use the Contact Us form and we'll get things straightened out.
- As we are all mature adults in this community, it is expected that all members behave in the manner that the BigD community align with.
- The BigD community staff strive to achieve a positive, warm and friendly environment for ALL members to enjoy.
- Harassment or abuseof a user will not be tolerated and will be dealt with harshly by the staff.
- If you or someone you know is being harassed/flamed by another community member, we insist you don't take the situation into your own hands. Contact one of the community staff members ASAP, with screenshots, so we can act swiftly to stamp out this type of unwanted and poisonous behaviour.
- If repeated harassment/flaming/abuse of another member continues, even after an official warning has been handed out, the guilty member may be handed down a temporary ban with privileges revoked, or depending on the severity, a permanent ban from the BigD community.
- ALL content posted by members of the BigD community are subject to behavioural rules. This includes, but is not limited to, thread topics, private messages, profile content and signatures.
- Actions and behaviour deemed not to align with the community includes, but are not limited to:
- Personal attacks - using personal information or making personal remarks with the intent to abuse another member in any form will result in harsh disciplinary action;
- Private Message/Connversation(PMC) abuse - using PMC's to abuse another community member is strictly forbidden, and will result in harsh disciplinary action;
- Trolling - as defined by community admins, the abuse of any form of communication in this community to intentionally inflame or incite a negative reaction from another member is will result in harsh disciplinary action as we do not, nor will ever, tolerate this sort of behaviour and every effort will be made to remove this cancerous activity;
- Mature language misuse - the intentional overuse of mature language (swear words for the laymen) in any aggressive or abusive fashion and warnings may be handed out;
- Continual abuse of mature language - the intentional overuse of mature language (yes, still means swear words) in any aggressive or abusive fashion after multiple warnings will result in disciplinary action; and
- Abuse of any admin - This one pretty much explains itself, but for the laymens, any action that is deemed to be abusive, at the discretion of the admin, or attempt to incite a negative response will result in harsh disciplinary action.
- Please check previous forum topics before posting a new thread as there is a chance that someone might have had a similar question/thought as you and a list of possibly similar topics will be displayed when you start your new thread. This just saves on having multiple answers to questions or suggestions and saves on space.
- The act of bumping an old and dead thread is not tolerated in the Off Topic section, but is permitted in other sections, but we ask that discretion be used when doing this.
- Do not backseat moderate. Nobody likes a backseat driver! Unless you have specifically been tasked with assisting in a matter, leave all moderating and community management to the staff of the BigD community.
- If you feel that staff have missed something that should be moderated, please feel free to contact one of the staff members to look into the matter at their earliest discretion.
- Creating negative threads purely to attack or call-out members are strictly forbidden and this will result in either a temporary or permanent ban from the BigD community depending on the severity of the infraction.
- Yes we are an mature and adult community, although excessive or unnecessary use of profanities is not acceptable.
- Pornographic or overtly sexual posts or images are not welcome.
- Real life gore or depictions of death not acceptable in this community, nor anything to do with snuff material.
- Controversial topics along the lines of politics/religion/current events are limited to the Debate & Discussion Forum only. Failure to adhere to this will see the thread removed.
- You are only allowed dimensions of 500 x 200 for signature images.
- If your signature image goes over the required size limits, you will be notified to change it; if you don't change it within 24 hours, it will be modified accordingly and you will receive a warning.
The same behavior concept as the rules above apply to all BigD Gaming Social Media channels.
Social Media encompasses:
- Steam Group Page
- Facebook Group Page