Fair play and Maturity
Social Maturity and Fair play has been the ideology of BigD Gaming since its inception, and we always seek to uphold these values.
By joining a BigD Gaming server, you agree to and are bound to all rules listed on this page.
- At all times Players and Admins are expected to act with integrity and treat each other with respect.
- Listen to and obey the Admins at all times.
- Don’t take things too seriously, it’s a game!
Players may be punished if they are not considered to be displaying Fair play/Maturity, regardless of whether they have broken any of the below rules. We all like to have a laugh and fool around, but not to the detriment of another player’s experience.
- Racist, abusive and hate speech is not tolerated.
- Using any form of cheating is forbidden.
- Strictly no obscenity in your in-game name or clan name.
- Impersonation of any BigD Admins, Managers, Moderators, Clan Members or other affiliated individuals and groups is forbidden.
- Using any in-game glitches/exploits for your advantage is forbidden.
- Advertising in any form for clans, communities, websites or any other individual/group is forbidden without approval of a Community Manager.
- Any discussion of kicks/bans in-game is considered poor etiquette. We encourage users to visit the Forums in order to resolve all grievances.
- Any form of Trolling, baiting or stupidity will not be tolerated.
- Any unresponsive player sitting idle in the server, when the population limit has been reached, may be kicked to make room for other players.
2. Communication and VOIP
- Do not spam Text and VOIP channels.
- Do not argue, insult or be a ****
- English only in global/voice chat.
- Swearing is tolerated, but up to a point.
Reporting Players or Issues
- Please visit the Support section of the BigD Gaming website to lodge a player report. Alternatively, you can DM a SCUM Admin through Discord to discuss the matter – please do not continually spam or harass an admin though.
- If you are experiencing an issue in game: Try to ask for admin assistance in-game, if your unable to reach an admin at that time, then please visit the #need-an-admin channel in our Discord tag @Scum Admin so we are able to assist you.
- You will not be punished for making a report, unless deliberately spamming or making a false statement
- Avoid retorting to trolls and flamers, this will only make things worse & may result in both parties being removed from the server.
- Moderators and Admins are subject to the same rules – if you feel a Moderator or Admin has treated you unfairly or is breaking the rules, please contact a Senior SCUM Admin through our Discord.
- Please don’t make accusations public.
- Please don’t argue with a Moderator or Admin’s instructions at the time.
All infractions will be handled at Game Admin discretion
Possible punishments are:
- verbal/written warnings
- game server kick
- game server ban (temporary and/or permanently removed from server)
- Please review these rules occasionally to ensure you are up to date with them.
- We will do our best to notify the community of any significant rule changes, but ultimately it is your responsibility to know and adhere to these rules.
- BigD Gaming reserves the right to protect the integrity of our community, servers, player base & any other service/entity.
- we may remove any individual/group/clan/community/etc from all BigD servers either temporary or permanently.
BigD Gaming Senior Admin Team
Last Updated: 12/09/18