Nothing works better than Teamwork
(Teamwork and Maturity)
Teamwork, Social and Fairplay has been the ideology of BigD Gaming since its inception, and we seek to uphold this wherever possible.
By joining a BigD Gaming Squad Server, you agree to and are bound to all rules listed on this page.
- At all times Players and Admins are expected to act with integrity and treat each other with respect.
- Listen and work with your squad and team to the best of your ability.
- If you are new to the game or inexperienced with certain aspect be sure to ask questions first! Some assests/actions may cause your team to lose if misused.
- Don’t take things too seriously, it’s a game!
Players may be punished if they are not considered to be displaying Teamwork or Fairplay, regardless of whether they have broken any of the below rules. We all like to have a laugh, and fool around, but not to the detriment of other player’s experience.
1. Seeding Rules <10 v 10 (When the SERVER is below 20 players)
- Do not place FOBs/HABs within Middlemost flag/s. (100m minimum) Habs that are placed on or too close to caps may be dug down!
- Do not camp or takedown enemy FOBs that are off caps!
- Do not cap past the 3 middle caps!
2. General Rules
- No Teamkilling, Ghosting, Griefing, Spamming, Exploiting, Cheating, Hate Speech or Blatant Racism
- No advertising of any form unless prior permission has been given.
- Join/Create a squad or be considered AFK and Kicked
- Do not create a squad unless you intend on leading it - SLs must have mic and SL kit.
- MBTs and IFVs must have minimum 2 crew(Abram, T72, Warrior, Bradley)
- Do not waste or misuse team assets, this includes:
-Using Vehicles as one way transports for yourself
-Hogging Logistics for FOBs not on the frontline/cap points
-Leaving Vehicles behind in a non active area (Either blow it up, drive it to an active area or send it back to main. Especially Logistics Vehicles)
- Squad leaders may kick you for any reason they wish, do not retailite if they do so, either come see an admin (If you have an issue with it) or join another squad.
- If you have any issues on the server contact an admin, either in game or in our discord. Do not teamkill in retaliation or troll. If you have an issue with an admin contact either a Senior Squad Admin or a Community Manager
- 9. Please ensure you and your squad are playing towards the active flags (Atk/Def) as often as possible in game. Exclusions to this are smaller squads (4 players or less) who are operating behind lines activities.(Mortars, logistics, TOWs).
- Raise the issue in-game to an admin who is online – do not continually spam or harass an admin.
- If unable to raise an admin in-game, raise an issue in the #need-an-admin text channel by using the notifier @Squad Admin
- Otherwise you can raise the issue via the Support Ticket system @ www.bigdgaming.net under the category ‘Player Report’
- You will not be punished for making a report, unless deliberately spamming or making a false statement
- Avoid retorting to trolls and flamers, this will only make things worse.
- Moderators and Admins are subject to the same rules – if you feel a Moderator or Admin has treated you unfairly or is breaking the rules, please lodge a ‘Admin Feedback’ Support Ticket
- Please don’t make accusations public.
- Please don’t argue with a Moderator or Admin’s instructions at the time.
All infractions will be handled at Game Admin discretion
Possible punishments are:
- verbal/written warnings
- game server kick
- game server ban (temporary and/or permanently removed from server)
- Please review these rules occasionally to ensure you are up to date with them.
- We will do our best to notify the community of any significant rule changes, but ultimately it is your responsibility to know and adhere to these rules.
- Please note rules in grey are currently not enforced, this is subject to change. As we value the feedback of our community we may change our rules at anytime as to ensure better game play for all.
- BigD Gaming reserves the right to protect the integrity of our community, servers, player base & any other service/entity.
- BigD SQUAD Admins have been empowered to make judgement on whether a server is unbalanced and to either request and/or force a player(s) to switch teams as to improve the game play of the server.
BigD Gaming Senior Admin Team