Australia

LOVE_MY_308

Community Moderator
Squad Admin
[XtraD] Clan
Donator
Jan 10, 2017
In australia
If its an option try installing on a different drive i had the same issue changed install location from C:\ to my gaming drive and fixed the bug. It worked for me hopefully might be able to do the same for you.

Also if you need to put it back on the original drive just uninstall and repeat the install, We do this at work all the time

tOBdavian

Donator
Nov 13, 2016
Australia
Hi Love_My_308,
Thank you for the reply. I'm unsure however what the Squad application has to do with this. My understanding is that its a simple connection between this website and Discord?
Cheers

LOVE_MY_308

Community Moderator
Squad Admin
[XtraD] Clan
Donator
Jan 10, 2017
In australia
I originally install discord on c drive but got errors so uninstalled and reinstalled on my d drive worked fine

tOBdavian

Donator
Nov 13, 2016
Australia
I see. Sorry I though you were referring to Squad and not Discord. I will attempt this tonight, time permitting.

Edit: I've just tried this at work where I don't even have discord installed and the exact same issue occurs :(

Last edited:

LOVE_MY_308

Community Moderator
Squad Admin
[XtraD] Clan
Donator
Jan 10, 2017
In australia
All good really weird to not work on two different PCs worst case can use the app on the smart phone

Floki

Squad Admin
Valr. Clan
Donator
Streamer
Sep 6, 2016
Brisbane
Hey tobdavian,

We're currently looking into the issue for a fix for you mate!

h3dfx

Donator
Jan 18, 2018
Parts Unknown
I am also suffering the same issue when trying to associate with Discord. Have tried on 3 different browsers with no luck. Also tried on the mobile Discord Android app without any luck.

Last edited:

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$420.00
Goal
AU$500.00