ARMA BigD Arma SITREP #002

BigD Arma SITREP #002

To: BigD Gaming Community, Arma 3 Public Community

Hey gents,

Thought it was about time we gave a little update on all things BigD Arma related.

Public Server

I'm happy to report the public server has been seeing a lot of use which reinforces our efforts to keep making it better.
We've completed several Liberation maps and have started porting maps over ourselves to continue to allow us to play Liberation. If you have a map in particular you would like to see please let us know!
I&A has been performing well, lots of activity which we are very happy to see.
We're also looking at adding some additional game modes to the rotation. Currently we are looking at Antistasi and Bulwarks. If you have any other suggestions please let us know.

OPs and Events

The SORD 7INT ops took a little break last week so that Black Division could take the spotlight.
The Black Division Event weekend went off with surprising numbers last weekend. We appreciate your understanding as we sorted out issues that arose during those OPs.

SORD 7INT is back tonight for another OP as most of you are likely aware. For those that haven't been able to keep up with the story arc of the 7INT ops we had 4 traitors amongst us. We were able to capture one member who managed to escape alongside a captured member of Uprising, Axel. We were able to recapture Axel in our last Op and he's given us Intel on two more members in the area. The current campaign has around 4 or so missions left depending on some factors after which we will have a new campaign starting with an all new focus so stay tuned for that.

Important News

We have two very important bits of news for you this time around.

The first bit of news is that TPM will be taking a step back from running OPs and events. He will remain as a Senior Arma Admin and will still be around where possible.

The second bit of news is that we have promoted another Arma Admin to Senior Arma Admin status so I'd like you all to congratulate SSV8TE aka Matt. In the short period as an Arma Admin he has been indispensable to the Seniors. He will assisting myself and TPM with running events and Ops as needed whilst TPM takes a step back.

Closing Notes

We've had a few people ask us about becoming an Arma Admin and so i wanted to close with some thoughts about this. Whilst we aren't currently actively looking for new Admins we are always on the lookout for those interested. If you are then I recommend sending a message to any of the Senior Arma Admins and doing your best to help grow this community and assist in anyway you are able to as to get yourself recognised.

Cheers

[SORD] CyrusBlint aka Archlight

107410_20180710220551_1.png

Last edited:

Comments

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$130.00
Goal
AU$400.00