BigD PR Forum Member Skirmish - Thursday 10th October

Dec 11, 2008
Melbourne
I wanted to have it on a Monday as its been a popular night the past few weeks. Bahlye said that statistically Wednesday and Thursday nights are best, so I chose Thursday because that's the typical 'late night' part of the week that is still a work night, and doesn't constitute part of the weekend where people might otherwise be doing something.

May 8, 2008
Brisbane
www.ablog.net.au
We have done events on a Friday evening and you get a lot of player that go to parties etc. If everyone knows its on, Thursday seems to be a fairly "available" time for a lot of people.

Ford_Jam

Community Moderator
Squad Admin
[XtraD] Clan
Donator
Aug 5, 2009
With the above thing about days... I find more people tend to join on Friday and Saturday nights without needing an event to attract everyone. The events are to fill the server on the quiet weeknights.

Aug 1, 2010
I am in. Whatever team with whoever needs me. I am better at INF. I suck at aircraft and can't drive a tank to save my life.

Dec 11, 2008
Melbourne
I too will be a little late to the party, probably around 9 or so.

Buzz/Bahlye, if you guys can edit my post with the password etc. that would be great :)

Dec 11, 2008
Melbourne
Upon further discussion there is a movement to keep the server unlocked.

My opinion is this completely destroys the idea of a forum member skirmish and just makes it like any other night, and effectively removes the point of signing up in the first place. I always saw the signups as a sort of agreement that people would join the server at some point during the night to help out.

On the other hand however, a locked server with 20 players will make the potential forum recruits just join CIA/HOG/whatever server has a good amount of people.

Need some input into this because at this point I'm personally leaning toward keeping it unlocked tonight, but still retaining the same maps :)

Aug 15, 2013
Gold Coast
Seeing as there isn't really that many people, I think it might be worth keeping the server unlocked. Would have been good with more people but 20 is just not enough I think.

Sep 13, 2013
Moss Vale, NSW
Was a good game tonight, unfortunately players didn't get too hight. As a side note, when I checked PRSPY it wasn't showing the server at all, even when people were on.

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$252.00
Goal
AU$500.00