Conan Exiles RSS Feed
This is a call to arms!
It’s that time again: we’re doing a special TestLive event!
We are currently patching the TestLive server with the latest update for the new mechanics.
Everyone joining us between 7th of September 2018 6.30 PM Oslo Time and 10th of September 2018 10AM Oslo time getting to level 40 on one of our TestLive servers, will be eligible for entry into a raffle to win one of 500 DLC Keys of their choice. This time there is a catch though: You have to work together as a community and report 50 unique new bugs related to the new mechanics.
- Please use the template for proper bug reports and report any issues in these threads: Pet mechanics[forums.funcom.com], Offhand combat[forums.funcom.com] and Midnight Grove[forums.funcom.com].
- Please also check if the bug you are about to report has already been reported. There is no need to create multiple comments about a bug if a proper bug reports has been posted already.
ABOUT THE TEST EVENT
- We will wipe all buildings and characters on the TestLive Servers and would ask you to create a new character on either EU1, 2, 3 or US 1, 2. 3.
- The servers will also have accelerated harvest and EXP rates.
- The test will start at 6.30CEST and end at 10am CEST.
- The Community as a whole will have to find 50 unique new bugs related to the new mechanics (pets, offhand combat and the new dungeon) and report them on the TestLive forums for the raffle to be executed.
- The reports need to follow our template for bug reports as provided in the forums.
We will draw 500 lucky winners among everyone who joins the test and reaches at least level 40 to get a DLC Key of choice IF the community as a whole finds 50 unique new bugs. After the event, please send an e-mail to http://mailto:[email protected] and include your server name, character name and a screenshot of your character. Don’t forget to report your bugs!
Here is how to join the TestLive Servers[forums.funcom.com]
Thank you for your continued support and for helping us get this patch as smooth as possible!