For those who donate AU$10 or more, will receive the following benefits:

SQUAD Reserved Slot

• Reserved Player Slot access on BigD Squad servers for 30 days
    • Must have your Steam profile associated to your BigD Web account HERE
    Discord Role
    • Donator role colour on BigD Discord server
    • Must have your Discord profile associated to your BigD Web account HERE

To donate towards the community, please visit the donation page HERE

Donated - now how do I get my reserved spot in queue?

GunSlingerAUS

Donator
Jul 8, 2018
Hey gents
I've just donated $10 to the Big D account. I was wondering what I have to do now to get access to the priority slots for members? I'd also love to get involved in organised Scrims for Squad and Post Scriptum - how do I go about this?

Jan 25, 2017
G'day Gunslinger,

First up you will need to make sure to link your STEAM account to your BigD site account, this can be found in your profile under Connected accounts.
After you have linked your accounts the sever will update on the next map change and you should be good to go.
If the you still have issues with the reserve slot system please contact the senior admins via Discord or using the ticket system on the BigD website.

Reactions: Floki

GunSlingerAUS

Donator
Jul 8, 2018
G'day Gunslinger,

First up you will need to make sure to link your STEAM account to your BigD site account, this can be found in your profile under Connected accounts.
After you have linked your accounts the sever will update on the next map change and you should be good to go.
If the you still have issues with the reserve slot system please contact the senior admins via Discord or using the ticket system on the BigD website.
Thanks mate - where do I find my profile on the Big D site? You guys have a load of menu options!

GunSlingerAUS

Donator
Jul 8, 2018
Also, I can't seem to join the Discord server. I've signed up to Discord, but when I go to the Big D Gaming Page get the first screenshot.
Discord Screen 1.JPG
I then click the red Support Server button, and get the next screenshot.
Discord Screen 2.JPG

As you can see, it's totally empty? Any idea wtf is going on?

Madhouse

Head Community Manager
[XtraD] Clan
Donator
Jun 23, 2007
Games
SQUAD, Hell Let Loose, RUST
Hello @GunSlingerAUS ,

I can see in the Admin Panel that you have no Steam Account or Discord account linked to your BigD Web account.
You can link steam and/or discord here: https://www.bigdgaming.net/account/connected-accounts/

Once successfully linked, your reserved slot access will become effective on the next map change of our SQUAD/Post Scriptum servers.

Regards,
Madhouse

GunSlingerAUS

Donator
Jul 8, 2018
Fantastic, thanks a million guys, really appreciate the time you took to help out. Time for some PS! I'll also introduce myself on the Squad forums, as I'd love to take part in organised scrims.

Jumunji

Donator
Sep 30, 2018
G'day Gunslinger,

hey mate I am unable to connect my steam account I go to login and the page keeps freezing what do I do

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$575.00
Goal
AU$500.00