Everyone one who lives in Sydney

THEKING

|FORTIS| Clan
Donator
Mar 1, 2016
Sydney
Hey guys need your help just wondering if you guys can suggest a suburb to stay in nearby the university of Sydney...

Apr 13, 2016
300? between 4? hmm not a chance.. 300 for yourself maybe ....depends on what you whether you want to walk or travel... anything close you have redfern,glebe,broadway,chippendale,newtown, ultimo, leichhardt, stanmore....best of luck mate but rent aint cheap unless you want a hovel

Reactions: 3D_Gimp

Bigsmokeee

Donator
Feb 6, 2008
Tas.
set up a tipi in the back yard for them hippy.. mad coin for you haha.. i'd hate to think what its liek over there brb $275 in my town gets you 5 bedrooms to bathrooms 3 car garage a tennis court and miniramp and room to play

Reactions: fredweiser
Live off campus | http://sydney.edu.au/campus-life/accommodation/live-off-campus.html
Have a look here, worth a shot if you are enrolled, well I presume you're undergraduate.

Cost wise,your budget by no means meets the standard out of the question.
If just for yourself you have vast options to pick.
I suggest anywhere close to uni is a starting point, once u get familiar with locals, you could move to where you think the best for you.

Mar 6, 2017
Sydney is overpriced, you won't get anything near the city for that price. If there is 4 of you, you guys need to chip in $150 each and get something for $600.

LOVE_MY_308

Community Moderator
Squad Admin
[XtraD] Clan
Donator
Jan 10, 2017
In australia
ask the uni as they normally do shared accommodation in the area buy a few homes and rent them to the students they also hit up the locals for rent a room been asked by western sydney uni before about it

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$232.00
Goal
AU$500.00