“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
Hey guys, here we are with a hotfix for some issues that the last patch added.
- Fixed the bug where you couldn't patch wounds after being burned by fire.
- Fixed the bug where cutting down a tree would cause other trees of the same type to disappear.
- Fixed the bug where cutting down a tree would leave tree collision on the server and cause floating logs above ground
- Fixed the bug where trees and bushes would appear to be duplicated.
- Fixed the bug where you couldn't get off the quad bike if the driver side was blocked.
- Fixed fire damage being framerate dependant. Before fire would do different damage values depending on the server performance. Now it's always the same.
- Fixed the bug where you would lose famepoints during events
- Fix for item/event duplication bug
- Fixed quad scale
- Finished adding aging/degradation/wear to all clothing items.
- Lowered heat effects of candle and torch items
- Searching a puppet now drops items near the prisoner that did the searching instead the puppets position on the server.
- Items transfer heat slower if they are contained within clothing items (clothes, backpacks ...)
- Items no longer reach cooking temperatures while in clothes or hands.
- Killing a prisoner via a headshot by a high powered rifle will result in his head exploding. (If we don't get videos from this in the first week we are removing it...it's a joke, but really get us some headplosion videos)
- Added 10 new tracks to the radio station
- Changed number of required days to unlock the survival achievements. Now its: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 24 and 32 days.
- Reduced chance for rain. (We got too many rainy days here at the office so at least we can get you some rays of sunshine!)
- Lowest shadow settings removed from options
- Resolved the issue where meat would continue sizzling after being eaten
- Resized the quad a bit so it doesn't look like a toy quad anymore
- Wetness system has been updated, wetness calculation is now much faster.
- Penis optimization. The D had a mind of its own, but we've managed to tame the beast. Don't ask what this means, just trust that we know what's best for you.
- Optimized weather controller on client side. (We are giving your CPU a little breather). It should result in better client performance = more FPS.
- Different dedicated server optimisations. It should result in better server performance = less lag.
- We added a new option in cooking so you can check in what state is the chicken that you're roasting over the fire.
Okay, I have to admit that I was blown away by all the awesome screenshots you guys provided. So, I'm doing a new showcase with 5 screenshots. (This is just a small showcase, we will come back later with a bigger one that has more pictures and videos)
Bro, you're such a good bro that this sunset would be less bro without you...bro Original
This is the day when bro knew he fucked up Original
Days are much less bro without you Original
But I will keep fighting for the sake of bro love Original
One day we will meet again bro <3 Original
SCUM comic page #9!
In case you missed the previous pages, here they are:
- Comic page #1
- Comic page #2
- Comic page #3
- Comic page #4
- Comic page #5
- Comic page #6
- Comic page #7
- Comic page #8
Talk to you soon!
Love, JB "Yeehaw" $ipps