• Donator role colour on BigD Discord server
    • Must have your Discord profile associated to your BigD Web account HERE

To donate towards the community, please visit the donation page HERE

Need help to upgrade my Motherboard!

Kalashboy420

Donator
Sep 18, 2016
Dalby, QLD
I currently have an Asus H81M-C Motherboard, shes a stable little motherboard haven't had any troubles with it. But my computer needs more air flow so i want to upgrade to a new bigger mother board with more chassis fan connectors, at least 3 of them. Does anyone know of some good mother boards with at least 3 chassis fan connectors and that is LGA 1150 type socket. Im looking to spend around 150-300 on a new motherboard. Feel free to message me on Discord, my name is the same on there too.

Bigsmokeee

Donator
Feb 6, 2008
Tas.

Kalashboy420

Donator
Sep 18, 2016
Dalby, QLD
Yeah a fan controller is on my to buy list aswell, as im upgrading my PC and transferring all the old Hard ware into a Old ASUS case from years ago so a fan controller for that would be good instead of buying two motherboards with appropriate number of fan connectors. but will be also helpful while im sussing out a new motherboard with enough fan connectors. I believe this is what im looking for to get some more fans running?? Scythe Kaze Server 5.25 inch Fan Controller - Umart.com.au | http://www.umart.com.au/newsite/goods.php?id=17151#os_canshu

Kalashboy420

Donator
Sep 18, 2016
Dalby, QLD
Still fairly new to the Custom PC world, built my First PC bout 2 years ago and barely touched it since, installed a new SSD optical drive and video card so far, still learning what every does and doesn't do haha

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$560.00
Goal
AU$500.00