Hello you beautiful people, here we are once again with some new additions!
But before we get into the notes we just want to announce that with this patch we will wipe everything besides the things you have on your character. Due new features and mechanics that we will add through time.
As you know last week we were away so this wont be the biggest patch we delivered, but lets get into what will drop!
- Boom goes the dynamite, here they are. Some new challenges to aspire, and make sure we will add more of them as time passes! For now, we will just share the icons, and we will leave the rest for you guys to wonder!
- The new rifle MK-18 is a fully automatic rifle with single, and fully automatic firing mode that uses a M16 clip filled with 5.56x24mm cartridge. It has a built in rail so you can attach sights and scopes without a rail, and it can be found in military areas.
V3 Holographic Sight
- A new addition to the sight family, the new V3 sight can be mounted on any rail and offers high-end accuracy. It can be found in military areas.
- An improvised bed that can be used as a shelter for respawn but is more compact and easier to craft.
- A new place of happiness and joy, go and have fun!
- Fixed bug when arrows would disappear form quiver when prisoner would equip/unequip clothes
- Fixed bug with switching camera on compound bow while aiming
- Fixed a bug where an owned radio's mesh would appear after hiding & unhiding the prisoner
- Blueprint crafting will now correctly take individual ingredients' usage rules (use, destroy) into account
- Fixed a bug where cutting a bush would crash the server.
- Fixed an issue where cargo drops would drop too rarely in SP.
- Fixed bug that allowed prisoner to sprint while aiming bow.
- Fixed the bug where people would duplicate items through events.
- In this patch we are removing the posibilty to put chests in rocks or accessing chests in rocks
- Lockpicking difficulty was increased.
- We added more songs to our radio so enjoy!
- Allowed admin drones to open and close doors (even when locked).
- Drone is now invisible to other players while in silent mode.
- Drone top speed was increased.
- Added map HUD while playing as a drone.
That's it for today's patch notes, but that's not all, kids! Here's a brand new page of our Friday SCUM comic! If you missed the previous ones, here they are: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5