Second Dedicated Server

1526549445206.png

BigD Gaming is pushing ahead in 2018 and to do so requires a second dedicated server to host additional game servers on.

The second server will allow us to host a bigger Conan Exiles server, a permanent 24/7 ARMA server, allow SQUAD and Post Scriptum to have its own dedicated server so it is not impacted by other games and our discord bots + we are looking to host a couple other games later this year.

We have organised a 50% discount on a second server with the same specs as our current server if we pay 12 months upfront.
This is a fantastic opportunity for our community to save big dollars in the long run and to have double the capacity to provide servers the community wants.

So far members of our community have generously donated $960 in the last 24 hours - amazing effort.
That means we need another $540 to order the second dedicated server.

If you would like to donate towards the second dedicated server, please follow this link: Second Dedicated Server | https://www.bigdgaming.net/donate/second-dedicated-server.3/

Server Specs:
  • I7-7700k 4.2/4.5GHz
  • 480GB M.2 SSD
  • 64GB RAM
  • 5TB Data/month
  • Windows Server 2016

Last edited:

Comments

LOVE_MY_308

Community Moderator
Squad Admin
[xD] Clan
Donator
Jan 10, 2017
In australia
A big thank you to Madhouse for this great opportunity and great deal to get a second box up and running. We have nearly hit our goal to cover the costs for the second box. Please donate what you can, Pass the message onto everyone in the community as this will benefit all in the community.

May 29, 2016
i7 - 7700K is a desktop processor not server grade. Will do the job but should invest in a much more powerful / server grade Processor.. such as an intel Xeon series 10 core server CPU. :)

but either way good to see another server, so good work guys.

Madhouse

Head Community Manager
[xD] Clan
Donator
Jun 23, 2007
i7 - 7700K is a desktop processor not server grade. Will do the job but should invest in a much more powerful / server grade Processor.. such as an intel Xeon series 10 core server CPU. :)

but either way good to see another server, so good work guys.
Squad and other UE4 based games require high GHz CPU with strong, single core performance. This is why we switched from xeon to the current i7 server comfig over 12 months ago.

The games we plan to host this year besides Squad are mostly UE4 based.

LOVE_MY_308

Community Moderator
Squad Admin
[xD] Clan
Donator
Jan 10, 2017
In australia
Great effort to all who have donated, lets keep it up and put some money aside for future plans

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$526.00
Goal
AU$400.00