SQUAD Reserved Slot

• Reserved Player Slot access on BigD Squad servers for 30 days
    • Must have your Steam profile associated to your BigD Web account HERE
    Discord Role
    • Donator role colour on BigD Discord server
    • Must have your Discord profile associated to your BigD Web account HERE

To donate towards the community, please visit the donation page HERE

Server Bookings

Please post the following details to book the server and wait for an Admin to reply.
Please check our calender before requesting a booking.

Date and Time Requested (AEDT/NSW TIME):

Main Person Booking:

Purpose of Booking server:

Which Server is Required:

How long you wish to use the server:

Map Choice/s and Map Size/s:

Any other info you can give us to plead your case :

A password will be requested when the booking is confirmed.

The server is generally set up with Autobalance off and Battle recorder on unless requested otherwise. Also, please state the game mode and size when choosing the map. Ie, Qwai River Skirmish 16

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
Dec 11, 2008
Melbourne
Date and Time Requested (AEDT/NSW TIME): 8:00 PM Thursday 10th October

Main Person Booking: dtacs

Purpose of Booking server: Forum Member Skirmish (buzz & bahlye have the details)

Which Server is Required: Server 1

How long you wish to use the server: The entire night preferably, but I wouldn't say more than a few hours.

Map Choice/s and Map Size/s:

Pavlovsk Bay Skirmish
Dovre AAS Standard
Dragonfly Insurgency Standard
Operation Marlin AAS Infantry

Any other info you can give us to plead your case: There hasn't been a FMS in awhile ;)

Reactions: 2 people

Bahlye

Donator
Mar 11, 2007
Perth
That should be fine Dtacs..as long as the mumble bug where both sides could hear each other has been sorted on P bay Skirmish.
Pretty sure it got fixed in 1.0.

Another suggestion if I may, a password will lower the numbers, same with changing the server name to Forum members skirmish ..etc..
Those that aren't community members will see that on PRspy and play elsewhere rather than make the effort to go to the forums for a password.
We can encourage peps that rock up to join the forums.
I can edit the Draft event post that you sent me for that anyways.
Ta for getting an event going.

Dec 11, 2008
Melbourne
Good point. My idea was that the 'exclusivity' of it would make people come to the forums, and we'd get a fair decent amount of people if we all spread the word around and there were scrolling messages on the forums.

I'm still keen on the idea of a password for the above reason but anyone else can chime in with their 2c, its not like there's a shortage of nights to have events so we can always try both ;)

YAK

Oct 29, 2011
Well.. the positive would be that maybe some would come and sign up to the forums to get the password..

the downside being, they don't bother and go play on american servers, and we strugle to get like 30/40 people playing

Dec 11, 2008
Melbourne
At this point I'm gonna stick with the password, on the night we can just put in the server name 'BigD Forum Member Skirmish - See bigdgaming.net for password' and hopefully that gets a few more joining up.

Everything is good to go B, if an admin can put a scrolling message in the servers along the lines of 'Forum Member Skirmish coming up this Thursday, head to www.bigdgaming.net to find out the details on how to join' that would be awesome :)

And don't forget to sign up!

Edit: Oops, totally forgot we need a graphic. Anyone who is can whip up a good header image for the night - preferably one that can also be put in a signature - will be adequately rewarded in internet dollars.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bahlye

Donator
Mar 11, 2007
Perth
Its too big.... Will resize it for 10 internet dollars ;)..
Thx YazzH :).

Will get the news post, start the sign up thread, do the BigD Fb post, ask Holzy to sort the steam event post and Server messages sorted asap.
Just got home........

Aug 15, 2013
Gold Coast
Its too big.... Will resize it for 10 internet dollars ;)..
Thx YazzH :).

Will get the news post, start the sign up thread, do the BigD Fb post, ask Holzy to sort the steam event post and Server messages sorted asap.
Just got home........
....I wasn't being serious haha, I made it comic sans, and drew the face badly for a laugh...please don't use this :pardon: I would rather have someone actually talented in some way make one haha

Noddy

Donator
Jun 7, 2007
Canberra
theauxiliaries.net
Date and Time Requested (AEDT/NSW TIME):28 Feb, from 2000hrs

Main Person Booking:Noddy

Purpose of Booking server: Community Event (pending admin approval)

Which Server is Required: Server 2

How long you wish to use the server: 6 hours

Map Choice/s and Map Size/s: TBD

Any other info you can give us to plead your case : Not at this time.

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$560.00
Goal
AU$500.00