Squad

Feb 15, 2017
Hey all,

New to the community and love playing SQUAD! Do you guys have a place to organise a squad? I get real sick of getting heaps of randoms and wouldn't mind having a go with a squad I know. Makes it feel more realistic I feel. Just wondering if u have a section for squad formation?

Shootcity

Mum

Oct 2, 2016
Hey mate,

The best way apart from joining a unit is to try and see who is a regular player on the servers and to always try and join their squads. You'll build up a rapport and things will start working well.

Reactions: MakTheBlade

MakTheBlade

Donator
Jan 21, 2016
What Mum said. Plus you get a good feel for how we all play, and it'll help you work out who you prefer to play with, and don't.

Syko Skipy

Donator
Feb 2, 2016
Brisbane
Hey all,

New to the community and love playing SQUAD! Do you guys have a place to organise a squad? I get real sick of getting heaps of randoms and wouldn't mind having a go with a squad I know. Makes it feel more realistic I feel. Just wondering if u have a section for squad formation?

Shootcity
Also jump on our discord mate. All the admins are in a discord channel when playing so feel free to come have a chat and a game.

If you go to our home webpage and scroll to the bottom of the page area, on the right you should see a connect button for our discord.

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$255.00
Goal
AU$500.00

Hell Let Loose Server

Total amount
AU$0.00
Goal
AU$135.00