Madhouse

Head Community Manager
[xD] Clan
Donator
Jun 23, 2007
Team [N/A]
Tag: [N/A]
Team List: Team N A | BigD Gaming Community

[N/A] has been one of the core units of the BigD Community over the past 9 years. Formed in 2007 by GruAnch, [N/A] stood for not affiliated and was run as a fun group of players who wanted to win the Ladder Competition - which [N/A] did win the first & fifth seasons.

Today Team [N/A] is gearing up for Squad and to take on other teams and clans in organised matches, represent in community events and to take part in the upcoming BigD Gaming Team vs Team Competition.

We are looking for individuals who love good gameplay, can have fun and can kickass.

You will find us in game on the BigD Gaming Squad Servers and we also hang out on the BigD Gaming Teamspeak: Join BigD Teamspeak!

-----------------

What do we look for in new members?

• Good Teamwork and Communication
  • Good sense of humour -can take a joke/banter
  • Must be regularly active in Squad and on Teamspeak (2-3 days per week)
  • All ages considered
  • Able to attend team matches, play with other team members in regular public play and to squad up in community events

-----------------

If you would like to join Team [N/A], please submit your application: Team [N/A] Membership Application | BigD Gaming Community

We will only accept new applicants once we have played a number of times with you and you've been active on the BigDGaming.net Teamspeak Server with other [N/A] Members.

-----------------

NOTE: Team [N/A] is currently open for recruitment, feel free to join the madness.

Last edited:
May 2, 2008
Do you guys have a signing bonus?
Will cowbells do?

McDeth brings them along on patrols and frankly, we think it's time we found ways of getting rid of them assuming you won't join him.

Mar 28, 2009
Sydney
we have a bible !!!! ... :p ... JOIN NOW ... GET A FREE ... ummm BEER......:blowup: :wine: :mail2:

Apr 27, 2008
Safety Bay, WA
Sure we got a Bible!!!

I like the Genesis section best, and I quote:

Graunch begot Madhouse
Madhouse begot Jamtheman
Soon the begotting was going on all over the place, in private, in public, and at sporting events
Eventually the begotting was so bad that the police were called in.

I liked all the begotting!!!

N/A used to give parrots when you joined, but mine died of smokers cough, and Xaboo ate the rest.

In all seriousness, join N/A ... JOIN NOW :fans:

Feb 5, 2009
Ballarat, Vic
Im very pleased to announce that with the blessing of Madhouse myself, Lingus and Enoythesauce are now officially members of [N/A] :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 6, 2008
Tas.
Pfft sheep hide your cows.. we be coming for them bells!! welcome aboard lads. even tho im never around ill be back!

Apr 27, 2008
Safety Bay, WA
Woo Hoo ...

Welcome to the club young fellows.

Can I get you a chair ... top up your drink ... look after your parrot?

Madhouse

Head Community Manager
[xD] Clan
Donator
Jun 23, 2007
[N/A] is back in business! We are gearing up ready for competitive matches and community events in the game: Squad.

A brand new application form has been built and is ready to go. Find the link to the application in the original post. If you are keen to join us, fill out the application and we'll get back to you shortly.

Don't forget to please with us in game and talk on teamspeak so we can get to know you.

Madhouse

Head Community Manager
[xD] Clan
Donator
Jun 23, 2007
The brotherhood is growing but we are still on the lookout for new members. If you enjoy playing with us and want to get involved with more organised Squad play, then join us!

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$120.00
Goal
AU$400.00